WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
Any cancellation of a reservation for which we have given you a Confirmation must be made to email firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation is also confirmed by the “Windmills” resort, taking into matter the following conditions:
– In case of cancellation of a confirmed reservation on the day of the reservation / not less than ten days before the check-in date/, the prepayment is subject to a 100% refund.
– In case of cancellation of a confirmed reservation nine days before the start date of check-in or no-show by 00:00 on the day of check-in, the amount of your reservation will not be refunded and the reservation will be considered cancelled.
– If the reservation is cancelled on the spot or on the day of check-in, the amount of your reservation will not be refunded.
Windmills resort reserves the right to cancel a confirmed and paid reservation in case of force majeure and other reasons beyond the control of the hotelier. In these cases, the complex:
– Offers the client accommodation for another period, while maintaining the same conditions and prices.
– Reimburses the sums paid by the client within 10 days from the date of receipt of a written request for this from the tourist, without paying a penalty to the same.